[bcbirdclub] Magee Marsh Trip

  • From: Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 19:32:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Everybody,

  I saw some incredible birds at Magee Marsh this year. The highlight of the
trip for me was identifying a Peregrine Falcon at Metzger Marsh and adding it
to my life list. I also added a Prothonotary Warbler to my list. It was strange
and beautiful to look at warblers at eye level. We also saw flycatchers,
shorebirds, raptors, and a bit of everything else. Roger has posted the
complete list. Although I was too busy looking at birds to take many pictures,
I did manage to get a few at both Magee Marsh and nearby Sheldon Marsh, as well
as a couple at a Japanese restaurant. The link below will take you to our pbase
site to view the photos.

  http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/magee

  Michelle Talbott

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.