[bcbirdclub] Re: Long Billed Dowitcher

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 10:01:50 -0600

Jerry,
While I do imbibe in the finer spirits and appreciate the camaraderie of avian
fellowship, I must tell you that this Utahan LBD doesn't remember you.
I went back yesterday and discussed this at 'length' with him.
Sorry but you'll have to come out and acquaint yourself with him err her.
Sent from my iPhone