[bcbirdclub] Life Bird

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: buchanan county bird club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 17:43:03 -0500

While sitting out here in Utah, I've enviously observed all of the Snowy Owl
sightings that you all have enjoyed or will see very soon. Of all of the damn
cold winters I spent in Ohio, not once have there been so many sightings as
there have been so far this winter season.
Today, at least, I had my own neat sighting here in St. George. A Streaked-back
Oriole! While I wasn't able to get a decent picture, I was nevertheless, able
to get many good looks. It was originally found on December the 26th during the
Christmas Bird Count. If you get a chance, please ask a Snowy for me to fly
over St George sometime soon.
Dan Kendrick