[bcbirdclub] Re: Green Heron & Chimney Swifts

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 22:33:52 -0400

Jerry,
Glad to hear you are seeing Green Herons in your area. How common are they to
your part of Russell County? They are a rare bird here in Buchanan.

Too bad you didn't have some of your Fourth of July bottle rockets ready when
the "bomber with escorts" flew over. You could have added some realistically
looking flak to the scene.
okay, okay, just kidding.