[bcbirdclub] Grand Opening and Open House of Appalachian Animal Health Center

  • From: Josh Meade <meade.josh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Virginia Birds <va-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 17:44:20 -0400

For all of you who do not know I am going to Start working for Appalachian
Animal Health Center this monday July, 12 2010 so if I am not at the Bird
Club Meeting on monday I am still at work. Hope to see you all on July 17,
2010

Hey all I just would like to invite all of you to come to the Grand Opening
and Open House of Appalachian Animal Health Center

  Date:
Saturday, July 17, 2010
 Time:
12:00pm - 3:00pm
 Location:
Appalachian Animal Health Center
 Street:
23734 Riverside Drive
 City/Town:
Grundy, VA

 Grand Opening and Open House on July 17th, 2010 from 12:00-3:00! Free food
and drinks, bluegrass music, face painting, kids games, tours of clinic and
boarding facility, meet Buchanan County Sheriff and Police Dogs, register
for free appointment giveaways, meet some unusual animals, come out and have
a great afternoon!

--
Thank-you,
Josh Meade