[bcbirdclub] Fw: The Great One

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:33:01 -0400

Hi All,
I received this message from Skip McClellan out in TX.
Look at what is visiting his suet feeder.
Skip, we called those Wood Hens when I was a boy. At this time of the year we hear them "drumming" on hollow trees in the woods, as they try to attract a mate.

Roger Mayhorn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Skip McClellan" <gsmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>