[bcbirdclub] FW: Summer 2008 Conservation Cornerstones e-newsletter from the Center for Conservation Biology

  • From: "Bob" <bebirding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:08:11 -0400

Hi All

Here is a very good newsletter that the Conservation Center sends out on
bird research here in the Commonwealth.  Most of it is in the eastern part
of the state due to the Centers association with the college of William and
Mary.  Still some great stuff on some great research going on within the
state and the world.

Bob(bebirding)Riggs

Lebanon, VA

  _____