[bcbirdclub] Re: FOS Pine Warbler - Signs of Spring

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>, "Buchanan Birds" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:04:11 -0400

Ed,
I wonder just how early the Pine Warblers returned this year to the park. Lynda
and I didn't see or hear one on March 5th, when we looked for them there. We
had that one here at the house on the 6th. It's probably fair to assume that
they were in the park shortly after that.
Anyone else care to venture an opinion?