[bcbirdclub] FOS

  • From: "Mathis" <weer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bcbc/bird" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:39:19 -0400

Seldom do I post to lists out of my area, but I decided to share this because
it represents a migration pattern over a larger area.

FOS birds

3-23-2015 – Chipping Sparrows
3-24-2015 – one Brown Thrasher
3-25-2015 – one male Purple Finch + the Brown Thrasher

Cecelia Mathis
northwest corner of NC
Sparta, Alleghany Co, NC
Blue Ridge Mts.