[bcbirdclub] Empid at Guesses Fork

  • From: Michelle Talbott <mjtalbott625@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

While hiking in a rain/sleet/snow storm yesterday, I spotted an empid flitting
in the top of a tree about 50 yards from the spot where an Acadian Flycatcher
has nested for the past four years. I sang rock-n-roll, bluegrass, and even
hummed a salsa tune for him, but I guess he just wasn't in the singing mood.

  Thanks to everyone who is posting to our new list. It's great fun to see what
is going on locally.

  Michelle

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.