[bcbirdclub] Email Address Change on the Listserve

  • From: Roger Mayhorn <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 07:36:59 -0700 (PDT)

Some of you may have once again received an email from me that I did not send.
If you receive one that has my name in small letters with FWD: in the subject
line do not click on the address within the email. It may be just something
simple like an advertisement, but better to not take the chance.
Since this seems to be coming through my hughes net address on the bcbirdclub
listserve and only from there, I have changed my email address on the listserve
to rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx, so do not be alarmed if you see that address on my
posts. With my hughes net address removed from the listserve any mail sent to
the listserve using the hughes net address will not be allowed through. I will
still receive private email at my hughes net address.

My apologies,