[bcbirdclub] Correction to RCBC Field Trip email

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 19:38:49 -0800 (PST)

 I neglected to give the time that we will leave the park and ride. We will all
meet at the park and ride and carpool from there. We will leave from the
park-and-ride promptly at 8:30am. Anyone who wants to meet for breakfast, I
will be at the Lebanon Hardee's at 7:30am to 8:15am. We will leave from the
Hardee's and proceed to the park-and-ride.

Tom Hunter
Russell County Bird Club
Lebanon, VA