[bcbirdclub] Clifton Birding, NCB

  • From: "Peggy Herbert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "peggyfullmoon@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Roger Mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:57:39 +0000 (UTC)

 Took a leisurely drive through Clifton Farm Friday afternoon. Spotted an adult
Bald Eagle perched in a tree overlooking the river. Drove to the top of the
hill for a closer look outside the car. When I turned and scanned the mountain,
I saw a Golden Eagle. Thought to myself, "What more could I ask for?". Just
then, another Immature Golden Eagle flew through my binocular's field of view.
Very close look. I watched him circle up and he was joined by a Red-Tailed
Hawk.Peggy