[bcbirdclub] Center Creek Trail - Breaks Interstate Park

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:04:35 -0800 (PST)

Buchanan Birders,

Not much to report in the way of bird life but Michelle and I enjoyed hiking
along the Center Creek Trail at the Breaks Interstate Park this afternoon.  We
did find a pair of Red-shouldered Hawks and a Raven at Beaver Knob.

For those interested, here is a link to our hike pictures:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/breaks16

See everyone next weekend at Burke's Garden.

Ed