[bcbirdclub] Caney Island Branch - Flower ID Help Needed

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:37:34 -0500 (CDT)

Buchanan Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I are scouting a loop trail in Caney Island Branch and
located these flowers along Mike's Branch.  There was a large patch of Spring
Larkspur and I could not ID the white flowers - help please.
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/idhelp

We found our FOS Yellow-throated Vireo along with BTG, B&W, Parula, Ovenbird,
and Worm-eating Warblers.

Ed

Be a better friend, newshound, and