[bcbirdclub] Caney Island Branch - April 8

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)

Buchanan Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I made a quick trip up Caney Island Branch this evening.
We (or I should say Michelle since I left my binocs on the kitchen counter) had
three Black-throated Green, one Black-and-white, and one Yellow-throated
Warbler.  Michelle also spotted a Ruby-crowned Kinglet - seems late and I
suspect they will be headed to higher elevations soon.  Lots of spring flowers
along the way also.

Ed and Michelle

Access, No Cost.