[bcbirdclub] Caney Island Branch

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan Birds <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 12:19:10 -0800 (PST)

Buchanan Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I made a quick hike up Caney Island Branch this morning.
The weather was beautiful and we managed to find some of the more common birds.
 Here is a link to a couple of pictures I took if you are interested:
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/caney13

I also got to watch a Sharp-shinned Hawk sit in the Dogwood tree above my bird
feeders yesterday for about 15 minutes.  Needless to say the multitudes of
Goldfinch that usually cover the ground under the feeders were nowhere to be
seen.

Ed Talbott

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs