[bcbirdclub] Busy Bluebirds

  • From: Daryl Owens <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 17:23:11 -0400

     This morning I checked the Eastern Bluebird nest boxes on the Early White
Trail for the first time this season.  I guess we humans aren't the only ones
ready for Spring, for the birds have already been busy.  There were eight
completed nests, two of which, already had eggs in them (one had 1, the other
2).  Also active today were Black and White and Yellow-throated Warblers,
Chipping and Field Sparrows and Blue-headed Vireos.
      I hope everyone else had the chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful
day!

Daryl Owens
Oakwood

Sent from my