[bcbirdclub] Burkes Garden Trip Saturday

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:40:32 -0500

This is to remind everyone that tomorrow, Feb 23, the Buchanan County Bird Club
will be heading to Burkes Garden for a day of birding. We will meet at Hardees
in Tazewell at our usual time of 8:00 a.m. then head to the Garden. The weather
forecast is for morning showers, so you may want to bring a raincoat. The low
in the morning will be 34° and the high for the day will be 48° which should
make for a nice outing. Bring your handheld radios, your lunch and of course
your binoculars. Dress warmly. If it is windy there it may still be on the cool
side.

I hope to see you there,
Roger Mayhorn BCBC President