[bcbirdclub] Buchanan County Bird Club Meeting Monday Evening

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 23:01:33 -0400

Hi All,
Tomorrow, Monday April 14th, the BCBC will have its regular meeting at 6:00p.m.
at the Buchanan County Public Library. In addition to discussing club hats and
other topics we will be giving out belated Birder of the Month Awards to Cheryl
Thompson, Ed & Michelle Talbott, Shirley Justus, Tom Hunter and David Raines.
Since we are getting into spring there will also be a Power Point program
presented on spring birds.

For those who want to eat before the meeting we will be at Italian Village in
Grundy at 5:00 p.m.
See you there,