[bcbirdclub] Buchanan Count Bird Club List

  • From: "Don Carrier" <donc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:48:09 -0400

I believe Roger and I have the mailing list working now. This mailing list
will allow you to post messages to the entire Buchanan County Bird Club (As
well as other interested parties) by simply sending an email to:

bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The list is currently configured so that replies go to the original poster
of the message. If you wish to reply to the entire group, use the
reply-to-all function of your email program.

No rules have been established as this is an open discussion group. The only
thing I ask is that you not post large photos in respect to our dial-up
members.

If you have any questions please reply to this email and I will do my best
to answer them.

I believe this mailing list is an important step in the continuing growth of
the Best Bird Club in America!

Don Carrier