[bcbirdclub] Breaks Park 11/2

  • From: "David & Susan Raines" <rainbrk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:21:24 -0500

Dad & I found time for a walk in the woods yesterday. The afternoon was
gorgeous with the birds out actively feeding along our way. On our walk down
the road to the Beaver Pond we noted Bluebirds ,Carolina Chickadees, Tufted
Titmouse, Red-bellied WP, Y-R Warblers and Car. Wrens. As we approached the
Pond, we flushed several Wood Ducks and even scared-up a Winter Wren. An
Eastern Phoebe was briefly seen hawking insects along the pond's edge. The walk
back up the hill on the Deer Trail didn't add  much except some Jays,Crows and
more Y-rumped Warblers.  We all need to get out & enjoy these beautiful fall
days! Dave R/Breaks,VA