[bcbirdclub] Breaks Interstate Park Birds

  • From: Thomas Hunter <opiehunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, buchanan co bc <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 04:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Yesterday Morning, Laverne and I made a trip to the Breaks to do a little
birding. We had a pretty  good day. We had Yellow-throated Warbler, Black and
White Warbler, Northern Parula, Ovenbird, Hooded Warbler, Scarlet Tanager,
Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Wood Thrush, and our first of year Great Crested
Flycatcher. We  also found Roger and Lynda Mayhorn at one of the overlooks.
Some picures are at:

http://www.pbase.com/opiehunter/breaks_interstate_park

Tom

Tom & Laverne Hunter