[bcbirdclub] Re: Breaks Checklist

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCBC" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:46:19 -0400

Jerry,
The credit for that updated checklist goes exclusively to David Raines. He
updated the list and added the info about the individual species and the times
they could be found in the park. It is really an improvement over the former
list.

I completely agree with you regarding Austin Bradley. He is an enthusiastic and
capable fellow who will work hard to improve the park. As you probably realized
from what he had to say to the RCBC, he is working to make the park more bird
and birder friendly. We in the BCBC have been working with him and look forward
to doing more to help him with park improvements.