[bcbirdclub] Birding Breaks Park Saturday

  • From: roger mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:57:55 -0400 (EDT)

For anyone interested I am announcing an unscheduled birding  outing for the
BCBC  for Saturday, April 5 .  We will be birding in the Breaks Interstate Park
starting at 8:00 a.m. Anyone who is interested in having breakfast at the lodge
come earlier. We will cover the park in vehicles and do  some hiking. We hope
to find Blue-headed Vireos, Louisiana Water Thrushes,  Pine Warblers, possibly
Black-and-white Warblers and maybe even Black-throated Green Warblers.
Bring your lunch or plan to have lunch in the lodge.

As of now the weather report is good for Saturday. We hope to see you there,
Roger Mayhorn - BCBC President