[bcbirdclub] Re: Bird Club Meeting Tomorrow 10/8

  • From: Barb Freeman <barbfreeman3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad you sent the e-mail with the time.  I was getting ready to send one
and ask the time.  I told Edwin that it probably would  be the time of the
meeting instead of earlier  like regular meeting.

Roger Mayhorn <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Hi All,
  This is just a reminder that the Buchanan Public Library will be closed
tomorrow, and our monthly bird club meeting will be at the Chinese Restaurant
in the Grundy Plaza at 6:00 p.m.

  Lynda and I will see you there,

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!