[bcbirdclub] Bird Club Meeting This Evening

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:39:34 -0400

Hi All,
The BCBC will hold its regular monthly meeting tonight Monday, March 11th, at
the public library at the regular time of 6:00 p.m.
We will be discussing an upcoming festival in 2009 in which the BCBC has been
asked to host bird walks.

We will also be discussing our new Buchanan County Christmas Bird Count circle,
and David Raines has agreed to tell us about his recent birding trip to Ohio.
Maybe he will also give us the details of his finding of the Bald Eagle in the
Breaks.

Those wishing to will meet at 5:00 for a pre-meeting meal at the Italian
Village restaurant.

See you there,