[bcbirdclub] Re: Berea Woods - Berea, KY - Philadelphia Vireo

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>, "Buchanan Birds" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:32:26 -0400

Ed,
Great photos of that area of KY. You have an amazing ability to find and
photograph the most colorful, minute subjects. We are certainly not going to
complain about your posts from there. It will give us a close-up view of an
area with some different habitat and possibly some different flora and fauna
than we might find back here in our more mountainous region.

Enjoy the fall days,