[bcbirdclub] BCBC outing yesterday

  • From: Daryl Owens <daryl.owens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Buchanan County Bird Club <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:35:52 -0400

     I'd like to reiterate what Don Carrier said about yesterday's outing.
Thanks especially to Lynda Mayhorn who worked very hard on breakfast and
dinner.  The fruits of her labor were delicious as always.  Also, I was glad to
meet two great guys and great birders Ed Talbott III and Roger Lemaster.  It's
nice to be able to put a face with the names we see on the Listserves. And, it
is always nice to combine three of my favorite things...friends, birds and food!

Daryl Owens

Oakwood VA