[bcbirdclub] BCBC Member Johnnie Ratliff Injured

  • From: roger mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bcbirdclub <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 09:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

Lynda and I just received a message from Betty Ratliff. On Saturday Johnnie was
injured when his riding mower fell on him while he was making some repairs to
it.
He is in Bristol Regional Medical Center with 4 broken ribs and a partially
collapsed lung. Betty says he may get to go home tomorrow, Tuesday, if his lung
improves.

His room number is 4025. For anyone who wants to send him a quick card, you can
go to the Bristol Regional Medical Center website and send a card online. The
hospital staff will print it and deliver it to his room. In order to send a
card you must know the room number.

Our best wishes go out to Johnnie and Betty for a quick recovery.