[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Monday, Jan 14

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:06:52 -0500

Hi All,
The regular meeting of the Buchanan County Bird Club will convene at 6:00 p.m
on Monday, Jan 14th at the Buchanan County Public Library, weather permitting.
If it snows on Monday the meeting will be canceled.

In addition to other business we will be discussing the location of the
proposed new CBC circle for Buchanan County.

Since it is our January meeting club dues will be collected, and the floor
opened for nominations for new club officers.

Those who wish to, will meet at Italian Village at 5:00 for a pre-meeting
dinner.

I hope to see you there,