[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Feb 13

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:01:58 -0500

The Buchanan County Bird Club will hold its monthly meeting Monday, Feb 18 at
6:00 p.m. in the Buchanan County Public Library. Richard Kretz of Russell
County will present the program. Richard has done some extensive caving in
Southwest VA sometimes accompanying biologists. He has photographed the caves
and their inhabitants. From what I have seen of his photos and the knowledge he
has gained about the biology of the caves and surrounding areas the program
promises to be an interesting one.

For those who want to have a meal before the meeting we will meet at the Peking
Restaurant in the Grundy Plaza at 5:00.