[bcbirdclub] BCBC Hats

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 21:46:47 -0400

Hi All,
Michelle Talbott sent a link to photos of the club hats that are now ready for
members. She will have the hats at the club meeting next Monday. The cost per
hat was $12.00, but the club will pay half the cost, so you can pick up a hat
for $6.00. We have two dozen hats on hand but we can have more made if needed.
Michelle has taken the time to photograph the different hats so you can get an
idea of what they look like before next week's club meeting. Here is  the link.
http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/hats

Thanks to Michelle for ordering, picking up, photographing and posting the
photos of the hats.