[bcbirdclub] Re: BCBC Christmas Dinner and Sheldon Woods

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:02:19 -0500

Hi Club Members,
I just wanted to say hi and I wish it wasn't 5 hrs away from Adams County Ohio
as I'd like to see everyone tomorrow night. My very best to you all and please
let Sheldon know that I've been thinking of him. Have a great holiday.
By the way, we had our Adams County count yesterday and the weather was only
fitting for waterfowl and possibly Articspecies. However, we did get around 37
species despite the very poor weather. The highlights were Red Breasted
Nuthatch, a flock of Horned Larks and approx. 99 turkeys.
Dan Kendrick

From: mayhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [bcbirdclub]
BCBC Christmas Dinner and Sheldon WoodsDate: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:50:55 -0500

Hi Everyone,
This is just a reminder that our annual Buchanan County Bird Club Christmas
dinner is scheduled for tomorrow evening (Monday) at 6:00 p.m at the Peking
Restaurant in the Grundy Plaza.
Remember that each person is to bring a small, bird related gift costing no
more than $5.00 to exchange.

On another note, Sheldon Woods is now home from the hospital and doing well. He
hopes to be able to come to the dinner tomorrow, but he will have to wait and
see how he feels then. He and Orpha and Johnnie and Betty Ratliff participated
in the Breaks Christmas Bird Count yesterday by counting birds at their home
feeders, since they live within the count circle. That is much appreciated.

I hope to see you at the restaurant,

The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360
Console.