[bcbirdclub] Are You Attending Warbler Day at the Mayhorns'?

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rogermayhorn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BC Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 22:54:02 -0400

If you are planning to attend Warbler Day at our house here on Compton Mt on
Saturday, Sept 12, and have not yet contacted us, please send me an email so
we can get an accurate count on the number of birders we can expect. Several
have already contacted us. We can only handle so many birders, and I am
getting ready to post it on VA Birds, so the spaces may fill up quickly.
Please let us know by Monday, Aug 10.

Hoping you can make it,