[bcbirdclub] 4 Warbler Day - Surf Scoters - DB National Forest, Kentucky

  • From: Ed Talbott <aquilaet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCBC Listserve <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:08:58 -0700 (PDT)

Buchanan Birders,

Michelle, Chazzy and I spent the day birding parts of the Daniel Boone National
Forest south of Berea, KY.  We found Pine, Yellow-throated, Black-and-white
Warblers and LA Waterthrushes.  We also spotted the Surf Scoters reported on
Owsley Fork Lake.  For those interested, here is a link to our hike pictures:

http://www.pbase.com/aquilaet/stree2 ;

Ed and Michelle
Richmond, KY