[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Two-disk RFBD Test Book

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:12:40 -0800

Jackie,

We received your disks and I tried them out today. I, too, was unable to load the book onto BookCourier. It also failed to run on the PC using eClipseReader. Steve is going to look into it further. Even if the error isn't on our end, we'll try to provide more informative error messages.

Katie

At 10:47 PM 2/9/2006, you wrote:
Katie,

I mailed the package again today.  It should reach you hopefully by next
week, unless the postage folks decide it's still not inspectable.  This time
it's in an envelope; the padded envelope is inside the outer envelope, and
no longer taped shut.  I hope they arrive okay.

- Jackie