[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Two-disk RFBD Test Book

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 11:08:38 -0800

Jackie,

We'll look for the package. Thanks!

Katie

At 09:46 PM 2/7/2006, you wrote:
Katie,

I mailed it to you last Thursday, but it came back to me today, saying I owe
postage.  I sent it free matter, but I taped the top opf the padded envelope
(I didn't think they liked staples on padded envelopes).  However,
apparently free matter has to be openable for inspection.  So I either have
to pay postage, or cut the tape and staple it.  Anyway, hopefully, tomorrow
I can get it to the post office and resolve it one way or another, and send
it again!  Here I thought I was doing the post office a favor by taping it
instead of stapling it.  I give up.

- Jackie McCraw

Katie Walker
Springer Design, Inc.