[bc-rfbd-beta] Two-disk RFBD Test Book

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:46:51 -0800

Katie,

I mailed it to you last Thursday, but it came back to me today, saying I owe
postage.  I sent it free matter, but I taped the top opf the padded envelope
(I didn't think they liked staples on padded envelopes).  However,
apparently free matter has to be openable for inspection.  So I either have
to pay postage, or cut the tape and staple it.  Anyway, hopefully, tomorrow
I can get it to the post office and resolve it one way or another, and send
it again!  Here I thought I was doing the post office a favor by taping it
instead of stapling it.  I give up.

- Jackie McCraw