[bc-rfbd-beta] Re: RFB&D Test Titles

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:14:30 -0800

Katie and Everyone,

I received my beta test RFBD titles by FedEx this morning!  I faxed my
nondisclosure form to them and talked to Nancy Turner last Friday!  I was
certainly surprised.  I happened to be home today (not at work).  I wanted
to read the letter (in print) that came with the three titles, but some file
is now missing from my OpenBook software, so it's not working.  Always
something ...

Anyway, what are the RFBD book titles?  I received three  CD's.

- Jackie McCraw