[bc-rfbd-beta] RFB&D Test CDs

  • From: Katie Walker <katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:53:09 -0800

Yes, they were supposed to send you two test titles when they received your NDA. It's fine to test with any other titles you have as well. I'll poll the group early next week to find out who has what and then I'll contact RFB&D to find out what's going on with the test titles and the login IDs. Thanks for your patience.

Katie

At 02:21 PM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
Was RFB&D sending out test books? I didn't get any books.

Ryan

At 01:11 PM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
On the contrary! You have helped us figure out that we need better error messages. Next week we can try to get more titles from RFB&D to test. I believe you signed the non-disclosure agreement after RFB&D closed for the holidays. As soon as they return, they they will send you at least two more titles for the beta.

Thanks,
Katie

At 11:40 AM 12/30/2005, you wrote:
Hi Katie,

I only have the one book which is 2 cd's. Sorry I guess I'm not much
help.

Tommy

-----Original Message----- From: bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bc-rfbd-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Katie Walker Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 1:01 PM To: bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bc-rfbd-beta] Re: Installation Issues

So, does this mean that you have been able to load and play a single disk book?

Katie

At 06:34 PM 12/29/2005, you wrote:
>The ID BCTESTER worked. I did have to run the activation cd again
>before it would let me download books on the BC.
>I haven't tried to load any books that have more then one cd yet.
>
>Ryan
>
>At 05:05 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
>>Hi Ryan,
>>
>>Try using the following Member ID: BCTESTER. Please report back.
>>
>>Katie
>>

>>At 03:14 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
>>>I still can't get my BC activated. When I go to the web page and
>>>put in my member ID number it still says
>>>Login failed! Your Member ID number was not found; please try again.
>>>I have tried with the letter in my ID capitalized and not. I have
>>>even tried using a different computer.
>>>
>>>Ryan

Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-
Trace:X-Originating-IP;

Katie Walker Springer Design, Inc. katie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx