[bc-rfbd-beta] Downloading 2-Disk Book

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:44:27 -0800

Katie,

I tried downloading the world history RFBD test book again on the card that
had about 44MB left.  I got the same filter error as before when I put
volume 2 into the D drive.  So ... I had some other audio-plus books from
RFBD, and one of them was a two-disk book: book no. MM824, America: Pathways
to the Present; it is a US history book.  It downloaded well: both disk did
their thing, then I went back to disk 1 and 43 MB were transferred.  It
reads okay on the Book Courier also.  So something must be wrong with their
test book.  Maybe you should check with RFBD.  Do you want me to send you or
RFBD the test book in question?

I think the important thing is that another two-disk book downloaded very
well.

Do you have a test protocol, or should we follow the survey, or what would
you like us to test, exactly?

- Jackie McCraw