[bbnwn] Re: server setup

  • From: "Ashtal HealingHands" <ashtal_h@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbnwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bbnwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 14:34:39 -0700

If you go through the client first and set everything, those settings will
be saved and used for the dedicated server when you run NWServer later on.
I am not sure how to save them without doing it that way.  I recommend going
through the client first so you can turn "Post to Internet" off under the
advanced options button.  For some reason it was greyed out when I ran the
NWServer file.

Keith