[bbmhc] going out of town

  • From: Alannah Arnold <insightout@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists group <bbmhc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:30:44 -0400

Hello,

I am gong out of town for a couple of weeks to attend my sister's baby shower.
I will miss this month's Coalition meeting.  I am hoping that the group can get
together and brainstorm on ideas.  Some of the things that are pending are:

A discussion of how the freelist group has been.  Is there an option for
emailing individuals on the list privately? Is there a different list we may
consider using?

Considering options for how to recruit builders for a Coalition website.  Al
also came up with the idea of utilizing FSU students to build a website as an
extra credit project.  What school would we want to approach and does any one
have any connections there?

Additionally, we want to link other Committee groups to the Freelist group.
This has yet to be presented to the other groups.

If someone could please attend this month's meeting as a Committee
representative, that would be great.  And then send out a brief summary to the
freelist group.  Then I can see that it actually does work from the recieving
end.  Have a good week and enjoy the last little bit of summer before school
starts and things really speed up!!

Alannah Arnold
MS., Ed. S., LMHC
(850) 509-9787
~Feeling better from the insight out

There
is hunger for ordinary bread, and there is hunger for love, for
kindness, for thoughtfulness; and this is the great poverty that makes
people suffer so much.

  – Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009