[Soccer!!] Re: Start games at 12:15

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:18:14 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
Since all fields are closed, so if we want to play we should go back to Lick
Mill park which we played last year.  But, let's see how many people respond to
show up.  Let start the heads count.
PD

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:38 AM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Where are we play soccer today?  Nam

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:15 AM, nam lam <nlam22461@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Let start the game at 12:15PM.  Nam

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:10 AM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

agree. we should play at least an hour.
Chao

On Monday, September 7, 2015 10:32 PM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, we should be there early and start at 12:15pm. See you Wed.PhongOn Sep 7,
2015 5:50 PM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,For the last few months our noon games have had very late start,
sometimes after 12:40. I myself do not have a problem with this, my time is
quite flexible. But I know some folks are not happy with late games because
they need to head back to work on time. Maybe we should try to start games at
12 – 12:15 to accommodate everyone?By the way, I have switched back to MWF
schedule and will not be coming to TTh games.Thanks,
Theo.