[Soccer!!] Re: Start games at 12:15

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 18:38:48 +0000 (UTC)

Where are we play soccer today?  Nam

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:15 AM, nam lam <nlam22461@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Let start the game at 12:15PM.  Nam

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 10:10 AM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

agree. we should play at least an hour.
Chao

On Monday, September 7, 2015 10:32 PM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, we should be there early and start at 12:15pm. See you Wed.PhongOn Sep 7,
2015 5:50 PM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,For the last few months our noon games have had very late start,
sometimes after 12:40. I myself do not have a problem with this, my time is
quite flexible. But I know some folks are not happy with late games because
they need to head back to work on time. Maybe we should try to start games at
12 – 12:15 to accommodate everyone?By the way, I have switched back to MWF
schedule and will not be coming to TTh games.Thanks,
Theo.