[Soccer!!] Re: [Soccer!!] Re: Game this Friday

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 17:53:14 +0000

if at Noon I am in.

If at 6 I am out.

Sent from Windows Mail

From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎June‎ ‎13‎, ‎2014 ‎7‎:‎45‎ ‎AM
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good idea. Let's do a head count for today (I presume at 6).

1. Fabio

2. Kim

Fabio E. Marino
Partner

McDermott Will & Emery LLP

275 Middlefield Rd.

Menlo Park CA 94025

(650) 815-7605

On Jun 13, 2014, at 12:09 AM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Some of us, uncluding me, will skip the game this Friday. If you want to play,
it might be a good idea to do a head count.

I’ll come on next Monday.

Cheers,
Theo.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we
inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained herein (including any
attachments), unless specifically stated otherwise, is not intended or written
to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of (i) avoiding penalties
under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter herein.

This message is a PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL communication. This message and
all attachments are a private communication sent by a law firm and may be
confidential or protected by privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Please visit http://www.mwe.com/ for more information about our Firm.