[Soccer!!] Re: Need new goal set for our games

  • From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 03:28:38 +0000

$10-$20 for premium soccer membership for two years! :)you will feel bad if you
don't contribute... :)
Ant-man
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 15:18:14 -0700
Subject: [Soccer!!] Re: Need new goal set for our games
From: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still have $10 from Eric
On Jul 7, 2015 12:26 PM, <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didnt really keep a list but most were folks who always contributed and
helped out.
Theo.

On Jul 6, 2015, at 3:22 PM, baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks for those who would like to chip in now for the fund, but you can save
it for the next time, since Theo told me he had enough to cover for both ball
and goal set.

Hi Theo,

The list I sent out is just for those who passed the money to me and some
folks say they are not in the list because they passed it to you. So to be
fair with those folks who contributed, can you add them to the list for the
goal set recently, then for the next time those who haven't contributed yet can
help out.

Thanks,

Peter

On Thursday, July 2, 2015 3:27 PM, "baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

Finally, we got the new goal set and the ball. Thanks Theo for
ordering them and hope they can last for at least the next 2 years. I passed
$90 to Theo which I have collected from these folks as the list below and thank
you all for those who contributed to buy the new set. Hope we all have fun for
our lunch pick up game no matter we lose or win.

1/ Nam (Marvell)

2/ Thien (my friend)

3/ Jerry (Intell)

4/ Jimmy

5/ Chao (shooter)

6/ Zane

7/ Hung ($20)

8/ Myself.

Last but not least, since we have a lot of people and some from
another group join us, but the issue is we don't have people to help to set up
or unassemble the goal set before or after the games and some folks suggested
that whoever score the goal need to help to un-assemble the goal set after the
game.

Cheers and have a nice long weekend.

Peter

From:"baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:Fri, May 22, 2015 at 4:59 PM

I think we have enough people to buy new goals. Not
much money $10 per person.

-zane
zanemorris@xxxxxxx