[Soccer!!] My anniversary :-)

  • From: "Theo Duong" <theo.duong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <baylands_soccer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 18:30:42 -0700

Hi all,

This April marks one year since I started playing soccer with our group. I’d
like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for having me.

As a long time takraw player, the transition to soccer has not been easy for
me. I appreciate all your guidance and patience. Your awesome sportsmanship and
positive attitude make the game so enjoyable. I look forward to even more
enjoyable experiences as I perfect my skills and someday will leave you behind
in my smoke.

Until then, remember to pass me the ball too. :-)

Cheers,
Theo.