[battlefield] Re: upgraddddee

  • From: chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: battlefield group spam <battlefield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:48:18 -0600

[image: Inline image 1]

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Loren John Bailey <beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just FYI, Marty and I both had to go "buy" the expansion in Origin for it
to allow us in the new map. I downloaded and installed it this morning but
it still wouldn't let me in until I did that.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 1:05 PM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BATTLELOG

• Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now
provides that functionality. (You will be able to download and update your
Battlefield 4 client now, but this feature will be activated at a later
date.)

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Loren John Bailey <
beetle.loren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dang...I'll head back in there and go deep.

Also, who's going to try it out tonight. I could be convinced.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:55 AM, chris brooks <cebweb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dont forget to wipe.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064797075140641/

PNG image